Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh well..

This topic has never been good to begin with, It's just that I had enough of the countless anime bashing I always hear. And it always gets into my nerves whenever i hear it.
So I came up with a topic to let people know what floats in my boat every time they bash bleach.

well, I'm not writing such topic to make my hopes high, but I just can't take the insecurities of people that goes on the surface. Oh God, help me. I don't want to explode.

So here it is..
Fist and foremost Claiming other anime better than bleach, without supporting such claims. Pathetic!
Some people had already fallen to their knees and can't comprehend some ideas with regards to the story of Bleach. and such situation they tend not to understand. what a bunch of idiot!
well, I don't feel like explaining to a dumb person

And I had enough of their never ending childish debate. 
I might as well writh this.
I came up to a realization that a lack of will to persuade leading
and the lack of resolve to stop them.

This writing really helped me to reduce what keeps going on my head thinking.
Thanks for the time dropping by and reading my topic
I know this isn't much to brag about,
I just come up for an effective way to diminish all the things that I am thinking.
Writing me a remorse
For too much thinking, Ending myself falling asleep. Thank you! and sorry for the bad English. I didn't paid a selective attention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment